Jarom Trudy Hailee Alyssa Devin Ellery
I love you Grandma! Great pictures Trudy! We will always remember Grandma's positive attitude about life!
Here's to all the great traditions she has passed on to us girls...Rook, Shakespeare,Carlsbad, Math...and the list goes on! What great memories we have! Cute pix with grandma!
I read her obituary yesterday...she is such a sweet lady! You are blessed to be of her good stock. :) Sorry about your loss.
Hey Trudy! I found your blog. Sometime check ours out www.thesimpsonshindig.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love you Grandma! Great pictures Trudy! We will always remember Grandma's positive attitude about life!
Here's to all the great traditions she has passed on to us girls...Rook, Shakespeare,Carlsbad, Math...and the list goes on! What great memories we have! Cute pix with grandma!
I read her obituary yesterday...she is such a sweet lady! You are blessed to be of her good stock. :) Sorry about your loss.
Hey Trudy! I found your blog. Sometime check ours out www.thesimpsonshindig.blogspot.com
Post a Comment